• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

Need this model badly for my campaign plz help!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 2
Alright I got 3 skins for the blood elf lieutenant which will be really usefull :lol: but now I need a model. It needs to be blood elf lieutenant but with some alterations. First it needs to have a cape second it needs more decorations which I leave to your imagination. This needs to be done with black and dark blue colours thanks 8).

Level 2
Model

not exactly what I was looking for :? but I think I can use it you should edit the skin to like the one you made me earlier oh and change the helmet.

Status
Not open for further replies.