• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Need Testers!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 3
A Short Background of Myself!
I have been out of map making for years now, and I'm glad to finally be back into it! I used to make tons maps years ago in Warcraft's prime, but i never really finished any or i could never figure out a certain trigger or something that postponed my work. but now I'm back and better than ever, i have finally started to learn variables (because I actually tried them this time) and the current map I'm working on is pretty much the best of the best from both "Life of a Peasant" and "Real Life For Morons" it will more resemble "Real life" because its more realistic hah. it will include: the mafia, drug lord, police, citizens, random events, jobs, mini-games, dungeons, a haunted house! (since Halloween is coming) and tons tons tons more!

A little Info About Me And This Map:
I am Very good at mapping. ( There will not be any wide-open crappy put together buildings as seen in LOAP(unless for a reason) each building will be fully furnished!
I can go very in depth with triggering. This map will be loaded with triggers featuring everything from simply opening your player owned house without any clicking just simply walking up to it (only the person who owns the house can open their doors) to a puzzle game!
Strong ability when it comes to customization. This map will feature a huge variety of custom units! many unique spells/abilities and will have some(not massive) imported doodads/units. I feel that I am about 8/10 when it comes to making custom units!

Well enough of me blabbering on! I will post some nice screenshots when I get home. (Was doing this all from my phone, so will fix any errors/typos when I get home as well!)

I am not currently looking for any partners for the map, although it is a huge project, I feel I can complete it all on my own(so far!)

I do need as many testers as possible! As this will be such a big project that I will need a huge variety of map testers!

Please Email me at: [email protected]
Warcraft Account: dEfLeCt
And also you can definitely post a reply on this thread.

Thank you for your support!
:goblin_yeah:

Status
Not open for further replies.