• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Need Terrainers

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 19
Hello everyone, I'm back in development of my map Ultra Rapid Fire (URF) and I'm in need of Terrainers.
I don't really need anything special, just some new arenas for pvp.

Terrain Rules:
-Small to Medium Sized Arenas (for up to 8 heroes)
-If possible use below 1000 doodads
-Custom doodads are accepted although I would prefer low filesize

What I can offer in return:
-(+3) rep as a reward
-Mention in Credits of the map
-Help with something for your map (GUI Spells or Systems)

Here is the URF Template Map:
URF Template 3

Last edited:
Level 35
You chose a poor timing to ask for terrainers, mate, this section has been a ghost forum
for some time now. Hopefully, though, the recent contest may spark some enthusiasm
around these parts. So I guess you should get comfortable being a little patient.

Level 37
How's this? I put down units for scale reference. I also didn't do any other work to it because I wanted to make sure you were okay with the layout.

10ii0xc.jpg

35mfclx.jpg

5dqqa1.jpg

2dto2s.jpg

547t37.jpg

Level 37
@KILLCIDE
Yeah man that's pretty nice! Far beyond my skills, can't wait to see the final result!

Oh thanks haha :p

Here you go! It was pretty hard decorating this thing because I've never played your map before and I don't know what the camera angles will be like. Mercy please, senpai ;_; As you can tell, I decided to go for a "Lost City" theme because I didn't want to repeat the Ashenvale/Village setup you already had. Ended up going pretty ham on this thing... I originally made sure to stay under 1000 doodads until I forgot that I had to set up pathing blockers around my cliffs ._. I'm just a shy over 1000 with a grand total of 1094 doodads. If you really want it to be under 1000, I'm pretty sure you can remove a bunch of unneccesary shells and or bushs. I also didn't make any effort on decorating the mountain region around it because of the doodad limit and players probably won't be able to see that anyway.

Screenshots for people who don't feel like downloading (lighting + angles for dramatic effect).

r8cwm0.jpg

2ql7vhw.png

vpjdhu.png

21kcjn7.png

ogcbxf.png

scw0a0.png

2hmlpwp.png

jtnecj.png

Attachments

• URF Template.w3x
    394 KB · Views: 58
Level 19
@KILLCIDE
wow you are fast man and you do awesome job!
camera angles are well...the wc3 default lol and yeah the lost city theme was a good choice :thumbs_up:
also the 1000 doodads limit was optional, I wouldn't mind even if you went up to 1500-2000 doodads

thanks again for your awesome work (+3) let me know if you need anything :wink:

Level 3
I wouldn't mind! :D
Also it will look like a city type map using the same template(cityscape)

Here it is! It is quickly made in 20 mins, It could be better if you want it I can make it a lot better! But here is the stuff :D

Attachments

• Additional Info.txt
    396 bytes · Views: 42
  • URF - AlphaCandidate.w3m
    56.4 KB · Views: 30
Last edited by a moderator:

Deleted member 238226

D

Deleted member 238226

there you go :

Attachments

• URF Template 02.w3x