• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Need STAND ANIMATIONS for 2 models and TALK Portrait

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 7
Hi everyone. I am working on a big LOK Soul Reaver map project. It is still a work in progress. See link Realm Of Nosgoth v8.0

The models I tooks from Tenebis of Kain Elder and Kain Fledgeling (Blood Omen) lack a proper ordaniry stand animation. It gets very annoying, especially during cinematics, were the 2 stand animation are a roll of the shoulder and a look right ab=nd left always comming back. There is no simple stand there breathing animation.

I will upload the two models in attachment, can somebody create this stand animation for those models. SInce everything is already there it should not be too hard for an experienced modeler. Of course I will give credits for the help. This is my first request.

My second request would be to make an extra a CLAW attack animation punch kinda strike for Elder Kain (yellow dude) because I remove the sword to allow the use of different attachments, I now need a normal strike animation to be added to the others.

My third request would be to make a proper talk portrait for Blood Omen Kain. I made one with the present model, but it is not nice like the one of the Kian model form Soul Reaver (Elder Kain), were you see his mouth move.

So maybe this would need some reskin for the Blood Omen face.

Please use those models in attachment as I already modified some stuff on them.

Thank you very much in advance!

Attachments

• Kain Elder.zip
    402.5 KB · Views: 62
  • Kain_Blood_Omen.zip
    395.8 KB · Views: 62
Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.