• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Need Someone To Help Me Finish The Terrain

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 3
tobyfat50 has worked on my map Clash Of The Warriors and he did a great work but he left my project and stopped working on it because he was moving from home. so i want someone to complete the terrain or re-make it.

-You will have your name put in credit list and +Rep.

-PM me if you want any more details.

-Request is Still On, i want a good terrain-er and not a professional or an expert one.

Map On MediaFire: Clash Of The Warriors

Last edited:
Level 2
It's been a few years, but I'll give it a shot if you give me some more information about what exactly you want done to the map.

Level 3
Request is On again, i want a good terrain-er and not a professional or an expert one.

Debesh said that "Well, when I saw your map and your request, I didn't figure I would be reworking the entire thing. I was planning on a few simple things like terraining those corners or something; I really don't want to get involved in an epic project ;|"

Status
Not open for further replies.