• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

Need some thoughts

Status
Not open for further replies.
That's a little piece of writing i did 7 months ago for a project i had and that i might continue, so i would like some thoughts about it.

Awakening from Shadows, <Character> looked around him, surprised. Only things that succeeded to reach his still obscured mind were questions, questions and even more questions. What the hell happened there ? Why are there orcs in the wood ? Why are they dead and what has killed them ? What thing could do what have those corpses, if we could still call those like that, been through ? But most importantly, what was he doing there and why was he inconscious just a few seconds ago ? He tried to remember anything from what took place here, but only thing that came to his mind was darkness, Shadows.
(note that the uppercases on Shadows is intentional)

Is the mystery part well highlighted or not ? And how could i improve it ?

Status
Not open for further replies.