• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!

Need Some Nice Terraining

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 4
Hello you good terrainer guy/girl, What I need are 4 landscapes so where you can find mobs that life there.

I need 4 Landscapes where you can find Earth Creatures(Centaur's),
Ice Creatures(Wendigo's) , Forest Creatures(Satyr's) and ofc
Volcano Creatures(Infernal's)

Down are the Landscape's that I mean but they only need to look like that from an distance not in details if you get what I mean

Attachments

• desert-landscape.jpg
    desert-landscape.jpg
    62.4 KB · Views: 382
  • ice-landscape.jpg
    ice-landscape.jpg
    37.3 KB · Views: 285
  • forest-landscape.jpg
    forest-landscape.jpg
    147.1 KB · Views: 1,901
  • volcano-landscape.jpg
    volcano-landscape.jpg
    33.9 KB · Views: 384
Level 18
Well for earth creatures try the Barrens tileset,for the ice guys,well try : Icecrown Glacier,Lordaeron Winter and Northrend.
For Forests stuf try:Ashenvale,Felwood,Lordaeron Summer,Lordearon Fall,Village and Village Fall.
And for the Volcano....well ther's no volcano title sets but Dungeron,Outland,Black Citadel look like volcano stuf... try 'em :thumbs_up:

Level 4
Well for earth creatures try the Barrens tileset,for the ice guys,well try : Icecrown Glacier,Lordaeron Winter and Northrend.
For Forests stuf try:Ashenvale,Felwood,Lordaeron Summer,Lordearon Fall,Village and Village Fall.
And for the Volcano....well ther's no volcano title sets but Dungeron,Outland,Black Citadel try 'em :thumbs_up:

Yes but I need to have rlly nice Terraining not just tile's

Level 7
is this for a cinematic, a playable or non-playable map. what do you need them for, we cant make fancy crazy insane terain for playable maps per-say

Level 4
is this for a cinematic, a playable or non-playable map. what do you need them for, we cant make fancy crazy insane terain for playable maps per-say

It's for a Playable map and that is why I said I only want to look like the picture's from a distance not in details so I need just an cool looking forest or desert that looks a bit like the picture's

Status
Not open for further replies.