• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Need some help with how to decrease sight of units.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 4
A friend of mine and i are making a RPG map.

We have made some orcs around the starter village. But then im attacking a unit, it'll pull another orc, which get help from a third. And by pulling one orc, you pulls like 4. That's way too hard in level 1. Do anyone know how i decrease their sight? So they wont attack unless you stay very close to them? Please help.:csmile:

Level 7
You can change the acquisition range for each unit type in the object editor.

'Combat - Acquisition Range'

Try setting the acquisition range for the orcs to about 200 or so, then you should be able to get a little closer before they decide to attack you. fiddle with it till you get it how you want it.

Level 4
The Acquisition Range is at 70.00 But they stilll attack me.
First then i attack them, they decides to attack me, but then i attack another orc, then all who stand close will help them like the acquisition range was set to much higher. Maybe they stand too close. But im not sure that it's the problem.

Status
Not open for further replies.