• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Need some Help [Please]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 2
Im making a td. In order for the towers to attack, the need to have 1 mana to attack 1 time, so if you have 2000 mana, you get 2000 attacks. The mana comes from an item that gives you XXX mana and +XXX damage. How can I make it so that your tower will start attacking enemy units if it has >1 mana and NOT attack if it's at 0 mana? *** I also need to know how to apply the + Damage to the spell/attack ***

Thanks, [aim me at pevsfreedom if you think it would be easier]

Level 4
maybe something like towers got 0 (or 1) damage (no graphic for the attack) but they have the ability of the destroyer (Orb of Annihilation). then u would only see this orb attack. but then u would always see the ability (icon). -.-

between u cannot set mana for phoenix fire, u would have to do it with trigger. (thats a problem i got with my mod, check siganture ^^)

trigg01
event - unit enter entire map
condition - unit is hero equal to false
action - add entering unit take damage to trigg02

trigg02
event /
condition - attacked unit (*) got the buff pheonix fire equal to true
action - add -2 mana to damage source

* or source unit, just like u set the buffs

edit: u can add phoenix fire but u wont see an ability (icon). so u have to make an ability without function (like attribut with each 0), only for text.

Status
Not open for further replies.