• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!

Need some help finding a map

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 1
Yo guys... after a super duper long break from wc3 I've decided to give it another go and I really wanna have some fun with friends but none of us can figure out the name of the map and I'm hoping you guys can help me out :D
So... it's a simple map yet all of us remember having lots of fun. It's literally 2 lines for both team and something like a jungle between them, one team of the left - jungle - team on the right. I remember we had to pick characters from the houses above the two parts of map and if my memory is correct the characters were from dota. Nothing too fancy, in fact quite the simple map but as I said I remember having so much fun, especially when we managed to get 6+ ppl to play.
We're all dying to play this map after so long :D Looking forward to hearing what you guys have to say and also, if you know any other maps similar to this one I'd love to check them out as well <3

edit: it's really similar to pudge wars if you guys have played that, however with more characters as I said and ofc without the water in the middle, instead there's a jungle/some random trees :D

Deleted member 247165

D

Deleted member 247165

Don't really know if you posted this in the right section of the forums

Status
Not open for further replies.