• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Need some help aout Item

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 3
Hey guys i had some trouble with item system and can't make one system for my own so i need help,:vw_death: i need a system can make some item can only use by single hero like Hero Barbarian can use Sword or Axe and other hero can't use, or Summoner can use only wand while Barbarian cannot. I mean they cannot pick up Item even they buy it from the shop.

I would be very grateful if someone helps me,:goblin_good_job: I'll repay by some Rep+. And sorry for bad english.:grin:

Last edited:
Oh, I see. May I suggest taking your time and looking around in the trigger editor to see what stuff does?

I'll see what I can make for you while you do that.

EDIT: IcemanBo got to it before I did. =) Sorry I wasn't fast enough MoMo, let me know if you need any help if you can't get it working.

Last edited:
Level 3
Oh, I see. May I suggest taking your time and looking around in the trigger editor to see what stuff does?

I'll see what I can make for you while you do that.

I will try to learn more about WE, and very thank you for your helping:goblin_good_job:. I'm waiting your good news.

Events:
Unit acquires item

Actions:
Set u = TriggeringUnit()
Set Item = ManipulatedItem (something like this)
Set ItemType = ItemTypeOf(Item)
If (UnitType(u) != Barbarian) And ( (ItemType==Axe) Or (ItemType==Axe) ) then
Item - Drop Item from U

Like i said, even you give me code i can't make the trigger by myself, if you have freetime please make for me a map with the trigger that will more easy for me and BTW thanks for your help:thumbs_up:

Status
Not open for further replies.