• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Need some advice with my video

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 15
Right now I'm in mood to make some videos so I need some review about my old videos.

Please review it, some advise will good for me.
Thanks

Level 16
What sort of advice are you looking for?

Also, are you developing a game and making a trailer for it? Are you advertising/presenting a certain game? Trying to deliver some sort of message, morale or story? Or are you just making a random video?

It's important there's some purpose behind making a video.

Level 15
Well, it was used for a contest, from Lost Saga (an online game from Korea, and its popular in my country), and win in around 15th place. The judges didnt give any review so I dont know what I should fix.

The first video is the main video. Its a story of a character in there, about a guy who never want to lose.

The second video is nothing. Well I tried to make a trailer of it but I think its failed.

And the third video, I tried to remake the battle. When I make the first video, I was sick, And the deadline is only 3 days left.

Status
Not open for further replies.