• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Need Slight Adjustments To A Model...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 3
Oh hai! Can anyone plz remove the remove the tusks, remove unneeded texture and optimize this ugly looking model for me so that it duz not look ugly, herez link!...

http://www.hiveworkshop.com/forums/models-530/herowarden-47496/?prev=search%3Dfemale%2520warlord%26d%3Dlist%26r%3D20

I know its illegal and stuff to edit other peoples models, so if the cops come, do not fear, I will tale the fall for ya', don't worry, homes, I'll cover your back!
It seems that the author of this model has not been online for atleast a year, so it should be fine.

Oh, and theres free cookiez!
:ogre_kawaii:

Level 3
download oinkerwinkles vertex modifier from the tools section and do it yourself, there's no glory for any proper modeler in such a simple job
Like this kind of glory?

300_banner.jpg

I have absolutely no idea how to use Vertex Modifier :(

Status
Not open for further replies.