• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

Need professional hero creator for a big projekt

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 2
hey all my name is Rodrigo and i leve in sweden.evry year there is a big competicion here. the misson is to create the best wc3 map.and of course i cant do that on my own.the map is almost done but now i need good ideas for heroes and someone to add models and spells to the map.if the map come with the 10 best maps ín the competicion we get a prize with is 5000 swedish krones or 10000 american dollars. so if you are intressted to help me out plz let me now soon.you can E-mail me at khoen_fbl£@hotmail.com. if you want moore information about the competicicon just log on to www.playit.com

Level 6
Oh god practice your spelling please!
We have no idea what kind of map you're making so it's kinda hard to know what spells and heroes would fit.
But check out the Spells section!

Btw. You can choose between 5,000 crowns and 10,000 dollars as prize? :S
ofc you choose the 10,000! That's like 75,000 crowns :p

Never heard of this contest, gonna check it out :)

Level 7
Kid, the type of model your asking for can take months. Olof's General Grievous model was supposedly going to come out this summer, After he started the project in the febuary of this year, and we're reaching the end of the year, it's still not out, and probably won't be for a while.

Chances are you won't be able to get these type of models in time.

All you can do is submit the map and hope for the best really.

Level 7
Scamming is probably the better word, he's trying to trick modelers out of their time to make models he wants, and he probalby knows that requests never get answered, so he's using the promise of money to get this to work. Then what he'll probably do is take the model, submit it to some other site and claim it as his own work.

This is but a theory of course.[/quote]

Level 45
Nightmare said:
Scamming is probably the better word, he's trying to trick modelers out of their time to make models he wants, and he probalby knows that requests never get answered, so he's using the promise of money to get this to work. Then what he'll probably do is take the model, submit it to some other site and claim it as his own work.

This is but a theory of course.
[/quote]

/me agrees

Status
Not open for further replies.