• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

Need Multiboard/Region trigger help...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 3
Hello...
I'm new here and I'd just like to say that this site is the most useful WC3 site I have ever been to!! Really!

My problem...

In my map(which I must post when it is done) I am having trouble with some "unit enters region" triggers and was wondering if anyone would be willing to give me some help, suggestions, or just want to test it...

Now you have heard my plea...I hope to post my map soon!!! :lol:

Level 3
OK!!

The way the trigger SHOULD(basic outline) work is...

Action-> unit enters region

Condition-> units in region=controlled by opposing player

Event-> set multiboard column #/row # to text, icon, color

I think it is because it contrasts with another trigger that is based on units entering the region with no units in the region... my trigger wont recognize the units in the region...

CAN YOU HELP ME???

Also post your e-mail so I can send you the map(I'll write what the trigger should do in the "Trigger Comment" box.

By the way...thanks for the reply!

Level 3
OK!!

The way the trigger SHOULD(basic outline) work is...

Action-> unit enters region

Condition-> units in region=controlled by opposing player

Event-> set multiboard column #/row # to text, icon, color

I think it is because it contrasts with another trigger that is based on units entering the region with no units in the region... my trigger wont recognize the units in the region...

CAN YOU HELP ME???

Also post your e-mail so I can send you the map(I'll write what the trigger should do in the "Trigger Comment" box.

By the way...thanks for the reply!

Status
Not open for further replies.