• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Need models

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 1
Hey, I am working on a campaign which follows lorthemar's journey and how they rebuilt quel'thalas and i need a model for M'uru he's a naruu

Thanks a whole lot if you do this model for me, I will credit you and give rep.
:spell_breaker:

Whats a Naruu?

I cant really help if I have no idea what Naruu is

Level 3
yeah sorry. A naruu are beings of light that the draenei worship. i need a naruu for the campaign because they have him to drain his powers for blood knights

Level 3
Nope. He isnt dead. He is actually alive they are draining the magic energy from him. I just need a model that looks like that. if you can then thanks

look at the link im in my post to see what a naruu looks like.

Level 3
Nah that archon doesnt look like it and Please dont hijack my thread. -rep
Also due to Naaru model not existing anywere if you make it i will put ur name in credits of campaign. the models i have dl'ed i have dled from 3 sites only so i listed the sites like I dont take credit for any of these models i have downloaded them from (sites) i give credit to all their creators.

Level 3
Yeah i discribe it as the creators not the site but i have so many models its hard to find them all. Also some were from Wc3sear.ch i dont know all the models creators atm.

Level 3
Will do. i had a list also lost it due to a memory leak. I put alot of work and great detail into my maps as i take great pride in my work so i work hard. i have been working on this campaign for months now and i have just recently taken chapter 1 out of beta. i am working on my 2nd chapter now. I will post a screen shot of my campaign soon.

Level 3
Yeah i got a few but i want to get a better screenshot. Had a nice one i really liked but when i tried to post said corrupted file ><.... (only that 1 screen shot had corrupted. ><) i'll try to get one in just been real busy

EDIT: I found a model guys! thanks for trying however. I'll post if i need any other models.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.