• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Need modeller!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 2
I need a modeller to make some weapons and armors im makin a game and need good modellers i suck on it so i need help pm me if u can help and no its not for WC3 sorry

I need a modeller to make some weapons and armors im makin a game and need good modellers i suck on it so i need help pm me if u can help and no its not for WC3 sorry

If it's not for wc3 then non will help because this side is FOR warc3 editing.
Anyway in addition none will help because of you giving too less information for what you're looking for and if you have a valid reason why people should even consider helping you.

TDR

TDR

Level 18
+ if it's a game you're making just for shits and giggles and you're not searching for sponsors or anything, I doubt anyone would join in except if they're friends of yours or they are complete newbies that think they can model but they can't. Sorry to break it up for you like this, but these are the facts.

Level 34
Ummmm, before you created this thread you probably should have turned your eyes to the top of your browser and read "The Hive Workshop - A Warcraft III Modding Site"
I laughed when I read his post.

Although there are good modelers here. It makes some sense to come to some sort of modding community. But my guess is he wants to mod another game. Why he didn't go to a website for that game is beyond me.

Status
Not open for further replies.