• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

Need Models!! (More info inside)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 2
yes he is..... Sonic The Hedgehog, Tails, Shadow The Hedgehog, blah blah blah... all those characters are signed trademarks of nintendo.... although theres a Sonic game for the PS3..... oh yea PM me when ur done the characters and ill give u my email....

Level 25
... How old are you?

Sonic and all related things have been trademarks of Sega ever since 1991

Hell, even Shadow firstly appeared on a Sega system: the ill-fated Dreamcast

By your logic, Megaman X is a Playstation trademark due to X4-X8 being on the PS, completely ignoring X1-X3 being on the Snes

Mecheon said:
By your logic, Megaman X is a Playstation trademark due to X4-X8 being on the PS, completely ignoring X1-X3 being on the Snes

Wich is because Mega Man and Mega Man X series are actually a trademark of Capcom. It can't be a Playstation trademark since some of the Mega Man X games are even released in Nintendo Gamecube.

Level 25
Dan van Ohllus said:
Mecheon said:

Wich is because Mega Man and Mega Man X series are actually a trademark of Capcom. It can't be a Playstation trademark since some of the Mega Man X games are even released in Nintendo Gamecube.

Well aware, but I was pointing out his logical falacy in this case

Status
Not open for further replies.