• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

I need some models for me map

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 2
What i need:
-Dwarf
*Good Attack annematins(srry if i miss spell things)and a good skin for it no armor no weapon
-Night elf
*Yes i have a weaponless demon hunter but thats for a nother char i need a NE and some good attack anemations too

P.S. thx for the help and if u can give me this models i swer that i will give u credit

Level 4
silly King-Loth... people don't do models for other people on this website. I've been asking for the same model for over 2 weeks. Good luck, but it ain't gonna happen unless you do it yourself.

Level 4
Alright, I would rather not be called a dumbass simply because I don't have the time or patience to learn how to model things. I did actually try to learn, I tried a tutorial, the tutorial was to create a box. I created the box, then I attatched a brick skin to it... and that was around the time that I realized how many tutorials I was going to have to take to actually know what I was doing. I actually do enjoy sunlight... it feels good. I won't give up my precious time to spend with friends and such to learn how to model. Now when I come to the request forum, and request a model... over the course of two weeks 4 people managed to LOOK at my topic. No responders, just lookers. I tried to get a modeler on my map making team, turns out... all he knows how to do is import things onto a map, which is fairly useless because everyone knows how to do that. So I came here and requested it. I know other people are probably just as busy as me, and I realize asking for a model is asking for a lot considering that they take multiple hours to make. The only thing I'm saying is that when you ask for a model on this website, you better be prepared for a let down because nobody and I mean nobody does models for other people. I'd say out of every 20 models asked for on this section of the website, one actually gets done. And that's a damned shame for people like me. So don't call me a dumbass for requesting something.

Level 4
oh and one more thing... if we're such dumbasses for not contributing models/skins to this website, how come you don't have any skins/models listed on the website?

Level 4
Oh, please, you think a modeler can't see any daylight from the day on he bought a modeling program? Maybe those people do this in their freetime, not their whole lifetime!
For anything else, read Sopho's post.

Level 7
lilbeelzebub1 said:
Alright, I would rather not be called a dumbass simply because I don't have the time or patience to learn how to model things. I did actually try to learn, I tried a tutorial, the tutorial was to create a box. I created the box, then I attatched a brick skin to it... and that was around the time that I realized how many tutorials I was going to have to take to actually know what I was doing. I actually do enjoy sunlight... it feels good. I won't give up my precious time to spend with friends and such to learn how to model. Now when I come to the request forum, and request a model... over the course of two weeks 4 people managed to LOOK at my topic. No responders, just lookers. I tried to get a modeler on my map making team, turns out... all he knows how to do is import things onto a map, which is fairly useless because everyone knows how to do that. So I came here and requested it. I know other people are probably just as busy as me, and I realize asking for a model is asking for a lot considering that they take multiple hours to make. The only thing I'm saying is that when you ask for a model on this website, you better be prepared for a let down because nobody and I mean nobody does models for other people. I'd say out of every 20 models asked for on this section of the website, one actually gets done. And that's a damned shame for people like me. So don't call me a dumbass for requesting something.

true but i think its 100 model requests 2 done

lilbeelzebub1 said:
oh and one more thing... if we're such dumbasses for not contributing models/skins to this website, how come you don't have any skins/models listed on the website?

ive made many models and only halo ones and a few others but theyre for my private use and my helpers of my mod private use ONLY

Status
Not open for further replies.