• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Need Modeling Team!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 7
Hello i have been working on my Escape Velocity Campaign (E.V.A.) and i have come to the point where i need models. I need about 3-6 poeple to pick a race and then make models for them (15-20 models per race,same kind of skin (if they are based on purple and black then every ship has purple and black)).

This isn't important at this time but it would be nice to have them made now so i dont have to wait for them when i finish programing the game.

I also need poeple to do some simple AI work for the following:

AI 1) ships come and go from the system(random ships with random outfits (wepons))

AI 3) Warped in ships are going to attack (hostal) or going to land (passive).

Thanks for reading this and hope you can join!
Goth.

Level 4
well, you dont actually have to have AI 2 you can just do it in triggers for example:
Code:
Events- A unit is attacked
Conditions- Unit type attacked unit equal to [insert name of the unit you want to change to hostile]
Actions- Give [make your unit into a variable (the one you want to change) you would then insert the variable here] to Neutral Hostile.
That's one possibility for this however do not say it's the best it would just save you a lot of time and effort trying to get someone to make you the AI.
Enjoy,

Status
Not open for further replies.