• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

need modeler!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 3
Greetings to all I'm creating a mod named Circle of War.
Here is the link: http://www.moddb.com/mods/circle-of-war
Currently i'm looking for a nice modeler. Or, more specifically - a person who can convert any model and texture from WoW to Warcraft III.
The model edits for size decreasing aren't necessery, cuz i'm using a MPQ archive to store all the assets. That's why i'm looking for ALOT high quality models from WoW. If you are interested, please MP me and we'll work in team!

The hive workshop rules said:
The direct exporting of resources from games other than Warcraft III is prohibited. This prohibition includes, but is not limited to, World of Warcraft®. No such resources may be submitted to THW. Forum discussions pertaining to the export or editing of resources from other games will be closed.

Delete this.. now.

Level 3
Yeah, but i'm not asking for submiting or posting those models here. All i want is that i'm looking for a modeler who can do that all. And i don't think that looking for someone is illegal

Level 3
yeah graphics-wise I'am. But that's not the only aim of the mod. You can check the link in first post to check all the features.

Status
Not open for further replies.