• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Need menu

Status
Not open for further replies.
Adiktuz so can you make that menu? I can send you my photo of it what I drawed like it, or just you make it by instructions please?

I dont do skinning... you can try to post a request at the requests section or maybe you can try to PM the people that submitted skins on the skins section or more specifically those that submitted UI skins... or if you are good at editing pictures I guess you can try to edit the ui yourself...

you just need an mpq browser/extractor to extract the UI files from the warcraft mpq and then convert the blp files into tga or other format that you can edit... edit it and then import it into the map and set its path to the path of one of the race's UI paths...

Status
Not open for further replies.