• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Need info...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 4
So I visited Azeroth and I saw those pictures and information on buildings and units from Warcraft III Beta. Does anyone have them, or the game. Seriously now those models blizzard made for the beta CAN be used in new maps.

PS: I know this isn't exactly the right place to post the topic but I didn't find were else, so please don't delete this and help me. Thanx[/url]

Level 4
So there you have it, I told you they are COOL :shock: ,now theres one more thing... how do we get our hands on them, cuz some have allready been released (Orc Lumber Mill and Orc Forge and Thiefes Guild and so on), but I still haven't seen the old beta unded building or night elf, not even the human... :( . Please, those who have them, rip them all and upload, who knows what good use they may proove to be.

Level 4
I am talking about the one they have shipped to players for testing. There was a leak and people were able to get it from this irc channel I can't remeber right now... The cracks are all over the place, but I do not need it for playing it because I have my own Warcraft III... I just want the models people (and the textures of course). :D :!: :D

Level 25
The public beta only had two changed orc buildings, and no changes to NE or Human. Undead had a new Necropolis, and I've got a link to some TFT beta ones as well

http://www.campaigncreations.org/warcraft/freebies/units-models.shtml

Chaos Murloc, Pandaren Brewmaster, Masked Shadow Hunter, Necronage, Obsidian Sphynx and Spirit of Vengence are the ones you're looking for. Upload any to this site and die ^_^

Status
Not open for further replies.