• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Need help

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 1
Hi guys. I'm making a map right now and i wanted just to add to my worker some additional buildings to build.For examle the standard worker can build only 11 buildings but i need to make him able to construct 15-16 buildings. I tried to add the buildings in the "Techonology- Constructed Buildings" but they just replaced the standart ones. I saw in many maps that thing but i dont know how to make it. If somebody can help me i'll be very happy. :) Thx

Level 7
Hey!
The problem is, that it's limited.
Because you have only a few slots to choose from.

And every building (icon) takes 1 slot. If you add to much, you overlap one of the slots.

So what you could do is create a spellbook, give the spellbook as spell to the worker.
Call the spellbook something like 'Advanced Buildings'.

Now go to the items (object editor again), search for 'Tiny Castle' and change this item to the buildings you want to add.
Takes a little time of course..
Remember to remove the item ability, so units can use it, add the new spells to the spellbook and have fun with it. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.