• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Need help with Spellbook...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 2
Is there a chance that disabling a spellbook can be used in a active ability or even an autocast ability?, if yes then how? what are the appropriate triggers needed?

Also i tried making an aura out of an aura system template from this site, and of course u need a spell book for that, unfortunately, the template doesnt seem to work with passive dummy abilities that has buffs, ex. Permanent Immolation, Healing Ward Aura etc..need help??

Level 2
Well i just want to clarify if a disabled spell book can be used in a active or autocast ability, if yes, then how?

Level 19
hmm yea I think its possible because a disabled spell book only disables icons of spells as I know so you can active-deactive-use them with trigger orders

Level 2
Ohh yeah, and one more thing, can u make a spell book unclickable?? u know, the icon is still there but u cant open it.

Level 19
event - Learns a skill
Unit - Set Level of ability of Passive one to level of blabla ability
(bonus information presented :p)

Status
Not open for further replies.