• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Need Help With Spell!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 5
Ok im making a spell to be added to the spell section, but it has a flaw, its almostt like a nova, except it circles all around the caster getting smaller. BUT I cant get it to do damage at the right place or time, because units around him(Not hit by the bolts) get damaged for no reason. Pelase Help!

The Trigger is.....

Unit Group- Pick everyunit in (units within(700-40)of((Postition of (casting unit))offset by (700-40.00)towards(5x((Real Integer A))))degrees))and do (actions)

Loop-Actions
If(All Condtions Are Tre)Then Do(Then Actions)Else Do(Else Actions)
If-Conditions
((Picked Unit)is a hero) Equal to False
((Picked Unit)belongs to an ally of(Owner of casting unit)))equal to false.
Then-Actions
Unit-Order(Triggering unit)to damage(Picked unit)for 50 using attack type spell, damage type universal.

Level 7
Oh I also have been trying to make a nova type spell, for mine the conditions when picking units was something like:
Condition- Distance between caster and picked unit Greater than (some value) and Distance between caster and picked unit less than (some value)

By doing this you can state an area each time it picks, so it gives the illusion of a moving wave of damage.

Status
Not open for further replies.