• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

Need help with spell/trigger

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 2
Need help with spell/trigger i'll give +rep

Hi,
I'm trying to do a map for me and my friens and family to play, it is a warchasers in the LotR universe, and i'm trying to make a ability for gandalf, he starts as Gandalf the Grey and when he reaches level 6 I want him to transform permanently on Gandalf the White (different model adn abilities).
Firstly I did it based on metamorphosis from Illidan but it is not permanent, and then i did based on the bear form ability, and it worked... but gandalf the white comes at level 1 and i still can get the transformation ability and when used the second time it does nothing, it only wastes a skill point.
So what i want is to Gandalf the white be the same level as Gandalf the grey (lvl 6), also i want the ability to transform be not learnable for Gandalf the white and last but not least, I want the Transformation ability to become a passive ability that gives bonus to gandalf the white...
So... is there any way I can do this? i'm not a trigger expert... i'm a begginer triggerer, but if pointed in the right i think i can solve my problem...
Cheers and Thanks

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.