• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Need help with inventory

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 8
i wanna make a button in the hero's control panel that will pop up and new window that contains nothing but inentory slots... (maybe spell book? lol no clue) and the items in ... that button still functions... i am looking at around 30-50 slots... any1 got any tips?:con:

Well you can use dialog, and set 30-50 dialog button variables to an item?

Level 8
you want like an increased inventory right? im not sure but i think spellbook would be your closes answer. give the spellbook the ability of Inventory(Hero), found in the Special category. im not sure if it will work or not but you can try.

I don't believe it would, heres the reason, the inventory is maxxed to 6 slots on the interface screen, so heres my idea, you can make a spellbook with like 3 spells and the spells are binded to an invisible unit that is always right next to your unit, and you can just place the items inside of it. When you use the spell, it targets the unit beside you.

Status
Not open for further replies.