• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Need help with Import Manage!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 5
Hey guys i need really much help to my new map.

My problem is
When i import Black_stans models to my map like Archer and Spearman and after that i restart WE but they are nothing i import like this.
Archer:
war3mapimported\Archer.mdx
Ashigaru.blp
Cloth.blp
Katana.blp

Please i need help.

Level 5
Drakosa123,

Are you sure you have entered the correct Custom Path?

1) Delete all of the stuff you imported about the model and import the model once again, then go to the page where you downloaded the model and scroll down the the bit where it says "Click here to display advanced details".

2) Copy all the Required Textures (if it says yes) to the right imports.

3) Go into the Object Editor and make any Custom Unit then change the Model File to the Imported .mdx file extension and place one of the custom unit on the maps Terrain.

4) Save the map then close down the World Editor then open it back up again, it should be the model you wanted.

Further help add me on Msn: [email protected], and ill see what i can do.

Level 5
Billy2 then go to the page where you downloaded the model and scroll down the the bit where it says "Click here to display advanced details"
I did'nt not downloaded here from for its a black_stan model.
My models works now
Archer:
war3mapimported\Archer.mdx
Textures\Ashigaru.blp
Textures\Cloth.blp
Textures\Katana.blp

Status
Not open for further replies.