• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Need help with heroes.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 6
So as it says I really need some help making some custom heroes. I have the tidal for them but not what to name them. (need help there and some other spots.)

1. The reaper an intelligent based hero his/her 3 skills are Raise melee skeleton, raise ranged skeleton, raise mage skeleton. I would want them to not need a corpse and are permanent but you can only have 3 of each and the last tier of each is about only a level 4 of the creep (to try and keep it balenced). The last skill. Well charm. What can I say I like taking control of enemy workers. As for a skin. If I could get dioblo 3's mathial without the wings but the weapon is a 2 handed sythe held like they would a walking staff that would be great. (and you know human sized not a giant)

2. Duid of the fang is efectivly a druid of the claw but human and female (so huge bulky with mussels and all the hair just no beard) with a more dragon look about them. The powers would be flame breath, the druid of the claws healing, imolation, and the level 6 would be like the transform power but instead of a bare they turn into a blue dragon. and this is the str hero

3. The aura master. This one would be the agility hero. The end goal is to have them with every aura in the game the summon dire wolf power but permanent only allowing 1 (like that bare rexar has.) not sure on the 3rd power but if doable a way to turn him from a walking one to one on a mount for faster movment but can change back and forth with no timer. As for the level 6 no idea. But they will pretty much be the orc raider without the wolf mount and just walking

While there are more that will be fun to have it is really late and these are the main 3 I really would like to have so if anyone can help me that will be great. and if you need me to go into more detale about looks or powers or anything let me know and I will awnser them. And any advice for balancing them is welcome.

Status
Not open for further replies.