• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Need help with dbz models

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 1
Intro:
Hi, im new posting here in the hive but ive been visitnig this page for long time, i have also a few maps, nothing really special but now i want a big map, so plz help me.
Project:
Dragon Ball Z Sayan saga Campaig. Well, as you can see my proyect is about the Sayan saga, i want to make of this a really good map, i just started but i noticed that there are only a few models posted in the hive, so im here asking for help.
Request:
Name: Goku
Type: Any
Details: Good animation and moves

Name: Piccolo

Name: Raditz

No images yet

P.D: Plz if you have some usefull model for this proyect let me know.

Level 9
well if u go to the hive maps section u can find quite a few gd dbz maps with those custom models, ask the mapmaker for permission to use the models and if some part of them are geosets from esf then give credit to the person who made the models for esf...
could u state how much of your map is done..?(apart from models)

Status
Not open for further replies.