• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Need help with AI. Please help me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 14
I'm making an AOS map and I'm having trouble making the AI. They retreat when their HP is under 10% but doesn't attack with the creeps and doesn't chase heroes dying. I could make them buy items and pick skills.

I will give credits to who helped me.

Last edited:
Level 14
He's probably using the basic AI editor, if not, could you maybe post the triggers/map here?

I will post the triggers on Friday. I can't use my PC because my brother always use it on weekdays.

But, it's something like this
[TRIGGER=My trigger]MyTrigger
Events every 1 second
Conditions
Actions
Pick every units in (AI hero) and do actions
If then else
Unit life is under or equal to 10% equal to true
Then order picked unit to move to home base
If then else
Hero is casting an ability(player number of owner of picked unit) equal to false
Unit life is under or equal to 10% equal to false
Then order picked unit to attack move to enemy base
[/TRIGGER]

Level 14
see my EngageSystem, it will do the AI work for you...

Ok. I will test it. I'll see if it works with my map. Does it work with spells? What I'm saying is does the moving command stops the spell casting?

Edit : It works with spells. But I don't want them to kill them selves attacking the enemy base. I think it's a good system. But I don't think that it will work with my map.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.