• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

Need help with a ''merge'' event

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 3
I am making an ability for a boss that will make a damage over time spell on the unit. When the debuff gets over there will spawn an Little Ooze. Now i want to make so that when 2 Oozes is in play (Both killable and can attack) that they will go for the center of the room (With the help of a region) and merge into 1 Big Ooze, removing the 2 Little Ooze's from the game. The Big Ooze will then explode to deal damage to you and your allies if you do not kill 1 of the Little Ooze's in time.

My problem is that i can make everything but the event where they will merge. I would appreciate any trigger help i can get. Thanks :)

Level 4
well its pretty simple...when unit dies..set a variable for the position of the main dieing unit...create 2 of those mini oozes in at a random point i the region centered at that point...then order them to move to the middle... now new trigger...

have a variable..lets say X be a number = to zero....have it when the blobs enter the region it adds +1 to X...if X equals 2....remove the 2 blobs and create the giant one =D

Status
Not open for further replies.