• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Need help with a hero pick system

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 1
Im making a map and need help with hero pick system would like to ask if someone can edit this so all 12 players can pick from 1 tab not that i need to make 1 full hero pick tab for each player , to add more hero pick buttons atleast to have 20 buttons and that they function it can be same char np i can change who picks np and that it locks for that player when he picks so he cant pick a 2nd hero

Attachments

• UGHPS_2.3.w3x
    147.1 KB · Views: 63
Level 1
This is the hero pick system that kobas made its posted here on the hive u can find it easily i require for someone to add the following things to the system :

20 icons to select heroes doesnt matter which hero i know only how to change that part

That all 12 players pick on 1 of those mini screens that he made for it not that i have to make one for each player like he did make seperate for player 1 and 2

That it locks as in u cant pick a 2nd hero after u pick 1 he didnt add that

Here is his topic where he released

http://www.hiveworkshop.com/forums/spells-569/ultimate-gui-hero-pick-system-2-3-a-192082/

Status
Not open for further replies.