• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Need Help To Figure Out Something

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 3
allright this question isnt towards help work but more of what to do. I have a map coming soon to a WC3sear.ch near you. well almost anywhere. called "Triple Threat". now this doesnt include 3 players but mostly 8. now i need help to figure out how to do the upgrades for the the races. either:

A: use Regluar lvls and mulitply the stats by 3
or...
B: multiply the lvl's by 3 and using Regluar Upgrades
OR...
c: Multiply both lvl and Upgrades by 3

only reason why i'm saying this is b/c i dont want a newb saying dumb-$hit to me like "This map is unfair" or "this map is F***ing cheap" and more things like that. so any reason will do. but hopefully a good 1. ty for any posts u give that will help me

Level 3
well i wanted to keep my project hidden for a while but i think its time to shine it in the light. the reason why its caleed "Triple Threat". b/c EVERYTHING is tripled from Base Damage to Hitpoints and to gold and lumber and a whole lot of other things. though 1 of my hardest things to do was how to edit the hero abilities. i first thought of just tripling the lvls b/c then i went for the stats. so i'm forced to putting this sucker down on beta for now untill i can get everything to work. 1 of them is trigger work on spawning creeps and other things as well. and the reason why i asked that question before hand is so that i knew how to apporch the problem to the public. so hopefully that will work troll. i just hope

Status
Not open for further replies.