• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

!NEED HELP! Shooting system

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 1
Hello guys pls i need help.I want to make weapon ( Item ) ,that give the spell (which shooting system) to hero and when i use abillity it takes ammo too. All weapons will have different damage and ammo.
Shooting system: ( if it isnt to hard to make it will be good when missiles will have difenete distance )but it isnt condition...
I cant write scripts...
Please guys is there someone who can write me this script.
I give +REP and write name of autor this script to my map.:)

Dr Super Good

Spell Reviewer
Level 64
Make the item use a charged Carrion Swarm (or Shockwave but that is not recommended due to performance for some reason) based ability? Give the items the ammo count worth of charges and Carrion Swarm will always travel the full distance. Different weapons can the use different Carrion Swarm based abilities with different maximum ranges.

Level 11
Hello guys pls i need help.I want to make weapon ( Item ) ,that give the spell (which shooting system) to hero and when i use abillity it takes ammo too. All weapons will have different damage and ammo.
Shooting system: ( if it isnt to hard to make it will be good when missiles will have difenete distance )but it isnt condition...
I cant write scripts...
Please guys is there someone who can write me this script.
I give +REP and write name of autor this script to my map.:)
I've made a simple, but progressive system for ya, you had to spend a lot of time to understand it, but it works.
If you want moar weapon, ask me then.

Attachments

• Shooting Simple Example.w3x
    33 KB · Views: 86
Status
Not open for further replies.