• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

need help plz

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 2
hello.im a new member in this site and i need some assistance..i want to make a map that i can play with my friends if that goes well i should post it.i want something like zombie style .a map that you can have weapons ammo and stuff like that i need a program to create a map and some skins too.plz help:cry:

Level 11
lock dude, first you need WarCraft3 game whit patch 1.24e that includes WorldEditor. WorldEditor is that program that you need to create a map.
If you didnt use WorldEditor before you will need some help whit your map, im 100% sure in that.

Few words about this thread, you need longer post whit all inforations about map (number of players, what kind of map will be (AoS, RPG, FPS rtc.), and much more).
Skins models and icons you can find here at hive and imprt it in your map using ImportEditor (but dont forget to give credits and rep points to people that create those icons, models or skin).
Improve description and upload unfinnished version of map here and send me a link of thread on map development forum and i will see what i can do.

And dont forget always be nice to people, even if there not nice to you.

Status
Not open for further replies.