• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!

Need Help Please

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi everyone,

I was on wc3c.net and found a map (http://www.wc3c.net/showthread.php?t=104851&page=4) that has Hawk scouts patrolling the outskirts of the human (blood elf) base. My question is Can some one help me figure out how this person did this?

I would post on that site but all my posts seems to not appear or are not poping up after I make them it could just be my pc but that why I came here to ask for help...that and this site is a little more organized...lol

ok this is what happens.

If you play as the human(Blood Elves in his map) 3-6 hawks with your team color begin On Their Own to Patrol the Outskirts of your base. from what i can tell they are not select-able and they patrol between 2-3 point after reaching there patrol start point and give the player visible site where they patrol but again they are not select-able.

EdgeOfChaos

E

EdgeOfChaos

1) Add Locust "Aloc" to your unit abilities.
2) Spawn the units on the start patrol area
3) Use this action:
  • Unit - Order MyUnit to Patrol To TempPoint
MyUnit is the hawk; temppoint is the destination.

EdgeOfChaos

E

EdgeOfChaos

Yes, just add a passive info-skill to the town hall. It doesn't have to actually do anything, the triggers should do it all.

Status
Not open for further replies.