• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

NEED HELP ON HOSTING

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 2
Ok i can help you there.Here are the instructions>
1 ) go to enternet explorer or whatever you have
2 ) in the address bar,type in you ICP number address
3 ) it would usually be 192.168.0.1 or something like that
4 ) it'll ask you for username and password
5 ) for username and password it'll be this: USERNAME:admin/PASSWORD:admin
6 ) when you get it right, it'll take you to a screen that has your wireless adapter
7 ) go to wireless adapter on the yellow bar thats going down
8 ) the make a port name "Battle.net" and put it on the port 6112
9 ) have it as a TCP trigger type
10 ) restart
11 ) go on warcraft 3 and then on battle.net
12 ) then host a game
You will be able to host.Good luck.

Level 9
IM GONNA EXPLODE
ive tried everything that has been sugested or ive thought of and none of this helps the part were i put my IP thing in it comes up with a syntax erorr messege or something like and ive tried it on the computer hosting it AND NOTHING HAPPENS IM IN A RAGE GRRRRRR

Level 3
jup darkshadow is right, every router is totaly diferent... well if u guys tell me what router do u have i think i can still give u a few hints that may work

Level 9
DarkShadow that is right but i think i just found out my problem i need to pay for some person to come to my house and do some wireing or something
*sigh* wich i dont realy plan on paying to be able to host hosting is better then joining games but no way im gonna pay
i wish i was smart

Level 2
:? thx darkshadow...
dude,dont ignore it.instead,just change the icp address i put in with your own and there ya go.and darkshadow read this : it would usually be 192.168.0.1 or something like that

Bringing the question further, as I have the same problem..

Only dif is it seems Hellspawn has a router, I don't.

I use ADSL, and have a splitter (Shouldn't matter.) and have a SpeedTouch 510 ADSL-Modem, from there the line goes directly into my computer. Can anyone help me?

Also.. I have thought about opening the Norton Auto-Protect Firewall that I have, but I can't find the Port Forwarding stuff. :?

Status
Not open for further replies.