• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

[AI] Need help making AI create destroyers

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 1
Hi everyone.
My question is pretty straightforward - I want to implement destroyers into my undead AI script. I cannot seem to get it to work, however. I made sure the computer has an obsidian statue, and that destroyer form is researched, then had them create a destroyer. This failed, in fact everything I've tried thus far has failed. The only way I've successfully produced destroyers for the AI is to put it on a map with specific triggers to force them to transform the destroyers. This method is no longer acceptable. I don't want a map-specific AI that needs to use triggers as crutches. I simply want my AI to make destroyers as easily as it does any other unit.
Am I missing something here? Hopefully you guys can help me out with this. Any help would be appreciated.

Status
Not open for further replies.