• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

[JASS] Need help importing this system!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 5
Hello my name is lazybone and I really need help. I want to put this system into my map but I don't know anything about jass. This system can help my map a lot! Please help! Well, there are instructions but I don't really get what he is saying. Please help. I'm wondering is it possible to make it gui?
This is the system. http://www.clancbs.com/dlfile/1097/Grouping_System.w3x

Last edited:
Level 5
well they did say it was vjass lol. i tried copying it but I couldn't save it >> can u try importing the grouping system into a map of yours and see does it work :[ if it works please tell me how u do it. thankkks

Open the map with Jass NewGen Pack Editor and look at this trigger:
install.jpg

Level 5
Thanks for replying and sorry for makign you guys wait. I opened the map with the Jass NewGen Pack Editor and I looked at this trigger. But the installation is so complicated I don't seem to get how to install it. Please help!

Status
Not open for further replies.