• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

Need help - Imba delay

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 16
Seas =)

First of all I hope this is the correct forum here for my problem:

Since a weak or a week and some days (don't know), I got total delay in games.

If I play a map, at the beginning everything is cool. No delay no lag. But if I played sometime I get total delays. All heroes/units stand still for 1 or 2 or 3 second and after this time I see the "standing" time in 1 second (very fast) and than again delay for 1, 2, 3 (sometimes over 3 sec, that I'm force to leave) and in the next seconds everything is fast again so I see the last 3 seconds in 1 second.

But sometimes I play a game without delay for 30 mins and than the delay comes. No specific time .... and this bloody sux now ... (sorry for this words)

Maybe someone can help me? Maybe someone had the same problem? and solved it? PLZ! help -- Hive is my last chance --

Level 16
Seas =)

This hosting stuff is different to me - atm works without any problems.

But anyway I wonder if I get disconnected from the host, because it would like:

Disconnect (3 seconds) > Connect (1 seconds) > Disconnect (5 seconds) > Connect and play ( 10 mins) > disconnect (for 5 sec) > game end (4 ever ...)

And yes - I think the connection is stable - only in Warcraft I got this problems.

Dr Super Good

Spell Reviewer
Level 64
If the host is leaving / has left / has dropped, the above behaviour occurs as the game trys to find other suitable hosts. If none is found it will disconnect. If one is found it will continue a bit while the game resyncronizes and gameplay will resume as normal (ping may be different depending on who and where host is).

Level 16
Seas =)

[I know this is a double post but for this minute I don't care about it] =)

The problem is solved but on a different way as I thought:

I cleaned my Warcraft III folder. It was full with downloaded things (models - maps - icons - and so on) The folder was on 3 GB and now it it 1.25 GB. Now I don't got this delay anymore.

I never know that this can help, but it does. So if some others have this problem, try to clean you Warcraft III folder first.

Status
Not open for further replies.