• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • ✅ The POLL for Hive's Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Vote for the TOP 3 SKINS! 🔗Click here to cast your vote!

Need help for my TD-Project. mainly Triggers and Mapdesign

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 2
Hi all, I'd like to start a TD, I already planned all normal towers and some special ones (which will be aquired as random dropped items from monsters), the basic stuff and the first waves, but I will a experienced triggerer to do some of the more complicated stuff such as triggered spells and upgrades, and also someone to do the map design as I'm not very good at it.
Naturally you will be credited in the map for your help.
Please post it here if you are interessed, I will post some more informations about the TD if you need it to decide definitely.
I can say that much that it will have many features from other tds to make up for a interessting gameplay, but also some new ideas like a special monster spawn system that depends on more than just HP, armor type and ground/air monsters.

Level 2
alright, doesn't look like anyone is interested, but maybe you could help with with this one:

I want to include general tower upgrades, among them an upgrade with 5 Levels that improves the splash area of certain tower types, and I think this 'll need triggers, but I have no idea how to make it.
Could anyone help me with this?

Status
Not open for further replies.