• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

Need help for my spell of last created unit.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 2
Hey there i have a problem here, it is i have many spells requires

to( create 1 dummy),
(add<spell> to last create unit),
(set level of<spell> for last created unit to level of blabla bla) and
(order last create unit to bla bla bla)

i have many kind of spell using this kind of trigger.

the problem is to many of it cause some of my spell don't work correctly even my triggers are right.
Can anyone help me pls?

Level 13
Do what PrinceYaser says, do variables, or better yet, use a master dummy if appropiate.

Chances are you have other spells/systems in your map that are reactive when you create your dummy so that it is no longer the 'last created unit' (because your other spells/triggers are creating units inbetween the time you create your dummy and order it to cast).

Level 2
PrinceYaser can you show me an example of the variable for storing the last created unit? i am not sure should set it as unit or unit type?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.