• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Need help finding a certain type of Action

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 3
Hey i need to know how to change this

Code:
Hero - Instantly revive Merc[(Player number of (Triggering player))] at (Center of (Playable map area)), Hide revival graphics

So that you revive at the highest level townhall and not center of map. I can't find anything to do with tiers.

Level 10
Hmm make a variable as unit-type. Such as Hall[0]. ( put an array to it ) Then, determine Hall[0],Hall[1] and Hall[2] as the tiers of Town Hall. Such as Town Hall, Keep and Castle for 0, 1 and 2 respectively. Then make a timer on trigger editor to check it periodically. I advice 0.5 or 0.1 second. Then make an Unit-Pick Every Unit in Playable Map Area matching Matching unit type equals to hall[0] or 1 or 2. Then order their tp to go there by unit-move instantly. You're done. You can also make this with if/then/else but I can't think of a good condition right now :p

Status
Not open for further replies.