• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Need GUI script help..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 3
I am makeing this map and i need help with one trigger(s). So can any1 write me GUI script for something like this: This is 5v5 map and when one team destroys one lever, they all get dialog telling them next objective and asking them if they want to take mana or hp potion. now i need script that if red player clicks on button mana potion hes hero gets potion of mana, and if player blue clicks on hp potion he gets hp potion for hes hero, and so on. I tried to make it but i cant make every player get different item for their hero, so i would appreciate if you could make me gui script for when button is clicked if player red clicked it only he will get what he clicked and same for all other players. THANKS in advanced. All help appreciated.

Level 6
better ask for help and not ask anyone to do it for you. elaborate your problem and post it here. but do NOT ask for requests. Map making takes some time so don't give up when anything is not working right away. Try finding a way. and don't just try only 10 minutes.

Level 3
Well, there is this lever and there are 2 teams.. one team protects the leaver and one is trying to destroy it.. when that other team destroys it each player gets a dialog that is asking if they want mana potion or health potion. that part is made. now i need that if player ONE clicks lets say Health potion only he gets HP potion, only hes hero gets HP potion and other players can choose something else. player TWO clicks on lets say mana potion and only he gets mana potion others are yet to choose what potion will they take and only he get mana (player TWO) potion. but i don't yet know how to cr8 that complicated script in gui..

And btw Darkt3mpl3r if i am new to Hive, it doesn't mean i am new to WE.. I made a lot other scripts for gui and helped my friends that needed spawn or something like that.. I am not newby and don't need supportive coments like that..
I realy tried to make it but i am just learning about dialogs so thats why i realy need help on script.. thx for responses..
All help appreciated.

Status
Not open for further replies.