• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Need custom model units for WoW map

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 2
Intro: Hey, name is Anub'arak (real name is Devyn) and am a huge fan of Wow but am new to this site. If you have some spare time I need to ask you to make me a few units.

Project: I'm currently making a WoW map (The Frozen Plains) that is a war between the horde and the alliance in the dreadful environment of Northrend. The scourge has gotten involved in the mix as well as the surviving Nerubians of Azjol'Nerub. It's a four way war with a few additional races that get involved. I am probably about 30% complete and need some models from the real WoW game.

Request: Here are some units i require for my project:

Name: Frost Thrasher
Type: Blue raptor (foot) about the size of a two taurens, hopefully made in fairly good detail. Probably made from scratch, considering there aren't really any wcIII units to base editing off of.
Details: Looks like a velociraptor from Jurassic Park III or like the one from WoW. Ground unit that can't cast spells but can rend the flesh of enemy units. A few battle scars on his body. black stripes on his back.
Images: Well I have screenshots from WoW so just e-mail me for pics at [email protected]

Name: Frozen Devilsaur
Type: White tyrannosaurus rex (foot) size of ancient hydra or elder hydra, hopefully made in fairly good detail. Probably made from scratch.
Details: Massive white tyranno with blue stripes on his back. Large teeth and heavy tail. A few small spikes run down from his back to his tail. Ground unit that devours enemies.
Images: E-mail me for pics (the devilsaur in the screenshots are black but please make white)

Name: Iceclaw Crocolisk
Type: White or gray crocolisk (amphibious) size of 3 grunts. Fairly good detail. Made from scratch.
Details: Large white crocolisk that swims in the glacial waters of Northrend. Razor sharp teeth that rend the flesh of enemies. Ground/Aquatic unit with six legs and long tail. Scarred eyes and a few scratches on his back.
Images: E-mail me for pics (the crocolisks in the screenshots are green and brown but please make white or gray)

Please add sounds for these custom units so they don't sound strange.

These are my only requests for now. Please take in consideration.
Your friend
- Anub'arak

Level 2
Well thanks for your opinions and I appreciate youre honesty and I like WoW models too.. but I guess a crocolisk skin for a snap dragon could be alright. I was looking forward to kool models but hey, I tried.

- Anub'arak

Level 2
Resident Evil 4 Project

I require a large amount of Resident Evil 4 models

If anyone is up for the challange.. i would really appreciate it.

If anyone wants to help me out.. I'll reply with a list of enemies, characters and bosses.

- Anub'arak

Level 34
Well people don't just close their threads, moderators do.

I give a hand:

Moderators, kill this thread please!

Hmm.. takes awhile..

Maybe you should just PM one of the mods around here.

Status
Not open for further replies.