• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

Need an animator and a good mdl editor

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 3
Hello. i've decided to take my life into mdl editing, and i love it. I tried text editing turning a pitlord into crystal.. which failed miserably, but i've had some fun with Oinkerwinkles things.

First Stop: VERTEX EDITOR! i took a pitlord, and wasted a full day on making him walk on two legs. finally i added an extra flap of model to stretch over the hole.

Second Stop: PARTICLE ADDER! This was a failure. I tried making a glowy eye, but i couldnt find the exact coordinates for beans.

Third Stop: Infernalizing! Experimenting time... I went into the mdl on note pad and begun my changes. first i changed the textures to, of course, the infernals rock textures. now my pitlord was made of rock! then i tried to make an animated texture using an alphaed* water elemental skin that i apparenty deleted. *Didnt alpha right

So now i have a two legged wingles weaponless pitlord with nothing special besides that, except for its strange animations. ONTO THE REQUEST!

I need: Coordinates for the eyes and i need someone to reanimate it (he throws rocks)

And if anyone possibly could, help infernalizing (very unnesescary) would be useful

Level 45
reanimating is a far big of a task just for this, and just covering the hole with a flap..wont work ...right.

use magos model editor to do the particle adding, you will have to experiment on finding the cords, its what i do and id rather not spend 5-10mins of guessing just for such a simple model...

magos model editor can be found in the tool section of the hive resource database.

Status
Not open for further replies.