• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Need a voice for your personnal map, click here!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 13
on download.com, along with some software, there is one called Speakonia, where you can type text and a voice reads it. Useful if you dont find nearby voice acters, or if your voice sounds like a kobold. It's fast, free and reliable, the voices are very clear and easy to understand, there is settings such as "pitch" and a "template voice ( about 8) " so you can have a thousand of voices.

Great for your maps, or if you wanna laught a bit when you set the pitch really low, or just type naughty words to a mindless program :)

*scroll down for posted link*

Level 13
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!! in the words of riddick from Pitch Black, "HAHA me afraid?"
i can find anything, i can get anything. but if i dont have to, why should i?
oh, and one more thing, the chronicles of riddick was alright, but it had a stupid ending, so everyone who hasnt seen it...
pff who cares if you didnt!

Level 6
OMG wormskull, you're the lazy one for not having the strength to copy the link and paste it here. If you want to advertise for something then a link is required by the viewers. And don't try to flame me back like you did to kerrigan, there is nothing in my post that you can turn into something bad. Or will you flame me because you hate suedes?

Status
Not open for further replies.