• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Need a terrainer for my RPG-Project

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 4
Hello Folks,

well, i am on a project called Gothic II - The RPG. But i am not good at making terrains, so i look for help here.

The terrain i need is attached as an image.

It only should be the base terrain, the doodads, etc. i can handle myself.

Would be great, if someone could help me here.
Sure he/she gets credits, when the map is finished.

Hope, i can find someone over here.

Thanks. :infl_thumbs_up:
Sincerely,
nosebaer

Last edited:
Level 9
Depending on the amount of work to be done I could try and help... I've made quite a few epic rpg maps. From the video on youtube this looks like it could be of the best epic rpgs to be made for wc3... if it gets finished that is (fingers crossed)

Level 4
Yes thank you guys anyway.

IMPORTANT NOTICE: the Youtube Video is not of my project sorry, the founder of the map shown in the video is a teammate of me, he allowed me to make Gothic II as project. As he is at the gothic I project, he cant help me there.

I'd like the map to be at size of 448x448, the guys who dont have the WEU can also take the 256x256 size.

The drawing of the map took me 2 weeks(^^, well i edited the map to make it a smaller size) so i hope i'll find some people here who can do the terrain.

I cannot guarantee that i will not change some details in the terrain map, but you get 100% credits, when the map is released.

Deleted member 139377

D

Deleted member 139377

Hmm, a couple of cities, some farmland... man I would realy go to town on that terrain.. i think i might go on ahead and start working on it just for fun :p.

Level 4
did anyone here already finish the terrain?
(sorry for doublepost, but if i dont do dp, then the guys who wrote here wouldnt get a message that i replied...)

Edit: well here were 6 people who said they can do...
I PMed them all but nobody did answer...
say me plz, what shall i do now?

Last edited:
Level 4
well, everybody here can do the terrain, just give me screens and i will chose the terrain i will use for the RPG!
--
You can make 480x480 maps
well i explain it slowly for everybody:

1. open the WEUEnhancer* in the install directory.
2. Click on the button named "Create new map".
3. The 5th and the 6th button from the top are named "height" and "width".
Just choose the 480 in "width" and also 480 in "height" !!!

it works 100 % !!!!!

*the WEUEnhancer is the Main-program of the WEU.
It has the symbol of the dark archer.

Status
Not open for further replies.